The shower fun!
Bathing is a relaxing activity which cleanses one’s body and relaxes the mind! One’s bathroom is a personal space in the house which should be equipped with the best of bathroom fittings.
The new age technology offers many such wonderful bathroom fittings which make showering and bathing absolute fun. One might have to invest little time and energy and even money to decide on which bathroom fittings to buy, but it is definitely worth the effort.
People who are fond of showering realize the relaxing effects of a warm shower after a long day at work. Be it a normal single shower or a shower head filter or a double shower head, it is definitely fruitful to invest in something that is best in quality and performance.
What is a dual or a double shower head?
A dual shower head is a shower head which provides two separate streams of water spray. This is made possible by either two shower heads mounted on the wall or one shower head on the wall while the other being a hand held shower head.
There is a wide variety of shower heads of dual nature available in the market today. One can choose according to one’s personal style and budget that one is running on. The user can really experiment with the dual shower head system by installing one shower head on one wall and the other on the adjacent wall for extra pleasure.
The pressure of the water spray can also be adjusted and one can also choose to shut off one shower head while taking a bath.
Advantages of dual shower heads
- Two shower heads give a lot of freedom of use to the user. There is genuinely more shower spray to be enjoyed. People who are fond of showering would absolutely understand the benefits of this feature.
- A dual shower head system is the perfect way for two people to take shower together. This simple tool can actually rekindle the romance if a couple uses it to its maximum advantage!
- With two shower heads, one can adjust the spray pattern of both the shower heads to his or her liking. The spray pattern can be changed from time to time. One shower head can be set like a massage stream while the other can be made to pour in a gush.
- With two shower heads one has the benefit of using one shower spray set at a colder temperature while the other one can be set at a warmer temperature. The shower heads can be placed at adjacent walls for that extra effect!
- Double shower heads in one bathroom also means that people living together can save time by jumping into the shower together, by using separate shower heads!
Double shower heads are extremely fun to use as they can be experimented with in a number of ways. One should consider the design, make and finish of the product before making a smart purchase.