Kids’ shower heads are gaining popularity day by day for their cuteness, functionality and convenience. Funky faces of a frog or a monkey, famous cartoon characters like Mickey Mouse and Mini Mouse…all of them are adorning your wash-room with the use of these cute shower-heads. They can be easily installed and are convenient enough for your child to use them. But how to decide which one to buy? There are a few things to keep in mind:-
- Controllability of the force and direction of spraying:- Use shower heads whose direction and force of flow of water can be easily controlled by placing your hand at the wand or through the other arrangements. This will prevent water from being sprayed to the eyes of your little one directly.
- Double Wands:- Why buy the one with a single wand when the double- wand shower heads are easily available in the market? Such a shower head uses split valves and has two wands so that not only your child, but you also can keep a control over the water coming out from the shower head.
- Adjustable Pressure:- Shower heads come with an option of adjusting the force these days. By rotating it or pressing buttons you can change the force of water coming through the shower heads. Kids’ shower heads should have this feature because you don’t know what kind of a shower your kid would prefer- a lighter one with a drizzle or a forceful torrent.
- Funky Shower Heads:- There is a variety of funky shower heads available these days which help in converting shower bath into an enjoyable experience. Some use faces of animals, some are in the form of their favorite cartoon characters while the others are built in crazy shape. Such cute shower heads will make your little one fall in love with shower bath.
- LED Shower Heads:- LED shower heads are a good option for your kids since these shower heads feature changing color to make bathing a heavenly experience. Kids usually get attracted to the showers using the seven different colors of a rainbow.
- Compatibility:- The kids’ shower heads available these days are mostly designed in such a manner so that they can easily fit into regular shower heads or hand held shower heads. So, you should keep in mind which type of shower head you have in your washroom and buy the kids’ shower head accordingly so that they can be fitted to those shower heads.
- Double Shower Heads:- There are a few shower heads with two funky faces or cartoon faces. In fact, there are combinations of two shower heads. You can use them if you have got two kids at home with different preferences. For example, if you have a son and a daughter, you can go for a Mickey Mouse and a Mini Mouse combo.
These seven tips will help you to buy the perfect shower head for your kid. So, why wait? Go for it today!